Admit it! You spend a lot of time on your bed. Be it while sleeping, reading, sitting with the laptop for hours or even eating, your favorite spot is on that comfortable mattress of yours. Don’t you think cleaning it would be a good idea, if not outright crucial to your well-being? Especially since it can be done with just a click or a call, without being too heavy on the pocket. And rest assured, it’s not just superficial sanitization, but a proper, scientific technique that we employ for mattress cleaning- complete with fancy steam cleaning machines and all.
If you still aren’t convinced, here’s why you should get professional mattress cleaning done:
- Humans shed 200 grams of sweat every night. Imagine the amount of sweat you have been sleeping on- gross right?
- Dust mites- These almost invisible creatures love dirty mattresses and reproduce very fast, causing diseases like asthma and eczema and some weird allergies.
- Humans, on an average, spend one-third of their life on their bed.
Our Process for mattress cleaning involves:
- Vacuuming from all six sides to remove dust thoroughly.
- Steam cleaning at 135°C, 3 bar pressure with a German high-quality machine. A clean microfiber cloth is attached to the end of the steamer so that there is no direct heat on the mattress. Slow and through sweeps ensure that maximum percentage of germs are killed with the heat.
How long does the entire process take?
It takes between 20 minutes to half an hour.
Will the mattress get wet?
No, it will be moist because of the steam, but only for about 15 minutes.
What type of mattresses do you clean?
We clean all fabric based mattresses.
How often should I get my mattress sanitized?
We suggest you get it professionally cleaned every month
Will the mattress flatten out?
No, it will retain the shape as we don’t use water on it, but instead clean it with heat from the steam.
Will the stains go?
We deep-clean and sanitize the mattress. Hence, it will be extremely hygienic, but the stains will remain.
How much does mattress sanitation cost?
250 rupees for a single mattress; 500 for a double bed mattress.
Here is an interesting video by YouTube channel, Deco Bliss which demonstrates the process of steam cleaning a mattress:
If you have any other doubts or queries, fill in your name and number and an executive will get in touch with you.