TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Broomberg Cleaning Services (P) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Company’) reserves the right to change the prices of all / any services at its sole discretion without prior intimation to the customer.
2. For the purposes of this Agreement Customer shall mean and include his/its nominee, assignee, agent, etc., Company shall mean and include Broomberg and Services shall mean services to be provided by the Company as per the terms and arrangement made under this Agreement.
3. The Company shall provide all estimates & prices at the time of booking in good faith. For removal of any doubt it is made clear that the estimates shall not mean final amount to be received by the Company and shall be subject to cost increase on the basis of other factors, on case by case basis.
4. Prices quoted for various services are subjective and are decided by The Company based on multiple factors.
5. For a One-time Service, The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted and confirmed and any other charges applicable to the Company in full prior to or immediately after the service.
6. The Company reserves the right to refuse a booking without assigning any reason.
7. The Customer must provide the Company with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to service time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the service for any reason and in the event if the customer fails to provide the said notice, without prejudice to other rights available to the Company in and under this Agreement and/or otherwise, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fees of Rs. 1,000 per service visit confirmed by it, for administrative cost or less.
1. If the Customer requires any additional services or any kind of variations at the time the service is being performed, the customer shall contact us at 8010104040, who may agree to provide theadditional services in its absolute discretion subject to an additional cost to be decided by Company.
2. The Customer shall provide a safe working environment at the premises for the operatives to perform the services.
3. The Customer shall be bound to inform to the Company, prior to the commencement of the service, any hazards, slippery surfaces, potential risks or damages in the premises to be serviced.
In case whereof, the entire liability arising out of such defect, hazards, etc. shall be the sole and absolute liability of the Customer.
4. Customer shall provide to the operatives/agents/employees/workers of the Company an unencumbered and unobstructed access to all service areas. The Company shall not be liable for non-performance of any services/any deficiency thereof, if the said is not provided by the Customer on the spot of the service. No claim of deficiency of service shall be claimed and entertained by the company once the job has been completed.
5. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
6. The Company is not responsible for pre-existing defects, damages, stains and dirt that cannot be cleaned or removed with reasonable endeavour by the Company.
7. The effectiveness and durability of service provided by the Company depends on how the premise is maintained by the occupier/user after the service delivery and also the environment in which such premise exists.
8. The time indicated to perform the services is based on ideal conditions- there should be immediate, absolute and uninterrupted access to the premise to be serviced, no interruptions due to scenario like electricity/water outages, questions/queries by the client before or during the service delivery that might lead to delays.
9. The company shall not be responsible for any detrimental effects on surfaces, items, fabrics, materials, etc.owing to an unpredictable nature of surfaces, items, fabrics, materials, etc.
1. The Company shall not be liable, whatsoever, for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, punitive damages, any business interruption, loss of revenues or anticipated savings, depletion of goodwill, in each case whether direct or indirect or consequential or any claims for consequential loss compensation whatsoever which, arise out of or in connection with services provided under this engagement/agreement.
2.For removal of any doubt it is made clear that in case of any penal/legal violation by the agent/worker/employee of the Company during the Service hours shall be sole responsibility of the said agent/worker/employee, etc. for which/against whom the Customer after getting a written consent from the Company may proceed individually.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for any theft, breakages, damages and loss of any fragile items if they are not removed from the area where the service was performed.
4. We use approved environment friendly products. However, we recommend premise owners who have a history of respiratory diseases/disorders or allergies to dust etc. should stay away from the premise while the service is carried out or declare their willingness to perform the provided services despite such disorders by signing on the declaration below for such time as may be directed/advised by the Company and/or its agent, etc.
5. This agreement and the customer forms shall be signed by the customer or any other person(s) at the prior to and at the time of service and authority of such person to sign shall not be disputed by the customer. In the event of non-signing of this agreement it would be an implied consent to all the terms and conditions as enumerated herein.
6. Subject to and without prejudice to the rights otherwise available to the Company, the Customer shall be liable to compensate the Company for such losses/damages which the Company has to suffer because of any act, omission, etc. of the Customer and/or his/its representative, agent, nominee, etc.
7. It is agreed between the customer and Broomberg Cleaning Services (P) Ltd. that courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter, claim or dispute arising out of or any way relating to the services provided by the Company.
8. This Agreement shall be binding on all the parties.
9. In the event of non-payment of amount then the company shall be entitled to recover the amount along with interest @ 24% per annum.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provison that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links from this Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company's services and the full content of this website.
This Company's logo is a registered trademark of this Company in India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take some actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.